Youth workers positively influence our young people, and through them our communities. Read below some of the thank you thoughts offered in past years!
Thanks Tom for all the work you are doing with our youth and still maintaining a fulltime college schedule. staring with two youth and now with 14 -16 youth in one year is pretty good. I look forward to your growth in Christ and to the youth that are learning the grace of God. –Kirby
I’m remembering and sending prayers to the various teachers who have touched my life, especially:
– my mother Ann Underdown, who taught 4th grade in the public school system for over 30 years;
– her best friend Lucy Conar, who taught me the value of grace & now suffers from Parkinson’s disease;
– my close friend Krys’ mom Peggy Hamacher, who has been teaching 2nd grade forever & is now back at work after losing her husband of 37 yrs to cancer;
– my h.s. drama teacher Pat Sutherland, who encouraged me to be Wild & Wonderful (d. 2007);
– and my h.s. literature teacher Sherry Godsey, who opened the world of poetry to me (d. 2001).
Thank you to all those Youth Workers wherever they serve. –Margaret